Lifedancing Teacher Training – November 23-27 2020 and April 18-21 2021 near Munich, Germany
Lifedancing Teacher Training is a program for experienced Lifedancers who want to bring free dance and movement into their current profession, e.g:
– Dance and movement teachers
– Wellness and sport instructors (yoga, pilates etc.)
– Actors, musicians, dancers, artists
– Organizational consultants, coaches
– Therapists, social workers
Lifedancing Teacher Training
Provides you with the tools you need to teach Lifedancing. You will:
– Study Lifedancing theory, method and practice.
– Dive deeply into the three different aspect of Lifedancing leadership: holding, leading, teaching.
– Explore how to work with music in different ways.
– Teach Lifedancing cycles and get individual feed-back.
– Participate in group supervisions as well as supervised online seminars.
– Teach an official Lifedancing cycle for your examination, work with assignments for certification and diploma.
Lifedancing: theory, method, practice
Presentations on Lifedancing theory and method.
Centering and grounding – the foundation.
The Lifedancing cycle – going deeper into the body and the elements.
Thorough review of dance and movement practices to use in Lifedancing sessions.
Lifedancing leadership: holding, leading, teaching.
Develop your personal leadership style.
Recognize and develop your strengths, deal with your weak spots.
The importance of assistance and support.
How to create a Lifedancing session
Choose intention and theme.
Choose music and practices that support the intention and theme.
Arriving and warm up.
Gathering and introduction.
The Lifedancing cycle.
Integration, rest/relaxation, completion.
To work with music
Music as energy.
Dynamic, rhythm, speed, volume.
Music with and without lyrics.
The sound of silence.
How to mix music.
How to work with microphone and/or headset.
How and where to find the music you want.
Understand group dynamics.
Recognize and deal with projections, transference and counter transference.
The importance of supervision on a regular basis.
Facilitate an official Lifedancing cycle, sharing your assignments.
Integration, celebration, completion.
Carina-Maria Möller, Miriam Kalliwoda and the Lifedancing team
November 22 – 27 2020 and April 18 – 21 2021
Information, application and registration
Ingeborg Helene Heidenreich, Angerstraße 12, 86807 Buchloe, Germany
Prerequisites for application
– Four Lifedancing work shops OR
– Four on going groups OR
– Lifedancing Embodiment Retreat, Corfu OR
– Yogini Summer Ashram, Corfu – two weeks or one week x 2 (or more) AND
– Familiar with embodiment practices: free dance, contact improvisation, yoga, pilates, aikido, qi gong, tai chi etc.
– Familiar with meditation, adult development and self inquiry practices.