Lifedancing Teacher Training
November 22-27 2020 and April 18-21 2021 near Munich, Germany
November 23-27 2020 and April 18-21 2021 near Munich
– Dance and movement teachers
– Wellness and sport instructors (yoga, pilates etc.)
– Actors, musicians, dancers, artists
– Organizational consultants, coaches
– Therapists, social workers
Provides you with the tools you need to teach Lifedancing.
– Study Lifedancing theory, method and practice.
– Dive deeply into the three different aspect of Lifedancing leadership: holding, guiding, instructing.
– Explore how to work with music in different ways.
– Teach Lifedancing cycles and get individual feed-back.
– Participate in group supervisions as well as supervised online gatherings.
– Examination for certification.
Presentations on Lifedancing theory and method.
Centering and grounding – the foundation.
The Lifedancing cycle – going deeper into the body and the elements.
Thorough review of dance and movement practices to use in Lifedancing sessions.
Lifedancing leadership: holding, guiding, instructing.
Develop your personal leadership style.
Recognize and develop your strengths, deal with your weak spots.
The importance of assistance and support.
To work with music
Music as energy.
How to mix music.
How to work with microphone and/or headset.
How and where to find the music you want.
Understand group dynamics.
Recognize and deal with projections, transference and counter transference.
The importance of supervision on a regular basis.
Teach minimum four Lifedancing-classes. Participate in on line supervisions, work with and complete assignments for certification.
Prerequisites for application
– Four Lifedancing work shops OR
– Four on going groups OR
– Lifedancing Embodiment Retreat, Corfu OR
– Yogini Summer Ashram, Corfu – two weeks or one week x 2 (or more) AND
– Familiar with embodiment practices: free dance, contact improvisation, yoga, pilates, aikido, qi gong, tai chi etc.
– Familiar with meditation, adult development and self inquiry practices.
November 22 – 27 2020 and April 18 – 21 2021
Carina-Maria Möller, Miriam Kalliwoda and the Lifedancing-team
Information, application and registration
Ingeborg Helene Heidenreich, Angerstraße 12, 86807 Buchloe, Germany